Inspired by European flora and the age old vines that envelope the architecture of the old world. The lace design features abstract vines, leaves and flowers of embroidery outlined with sequins and glass beads. The design begins 39” from the top of the veil and expands as it works its way down to the full width just as it hits the floor. The details of Ivy beautifully accent a heavily beaded gown, as the bottom half design does not interfere with details of the gown. The clear beads and sequins pick up the colours of the gown, makes it very versatile to different shades and hues.
Not sure if the design will pair with your dress? Want it in a different length? We are happy to help, offer suggestions and ensure you find the perfect veil. Live chat our stylist, send us an email at email@example.com or visit the FAQ page for more information.
- 100% Italian Silk Tulle off-white colour to pair with white, off-white and ivory gowns
- Lace embellished with clear beads and sequins.
- Materials imported from Europe
- Handmade in Canada
- Finished with a metal comb
- Sample swatches available here
- Production turnaround: Handmade to order - allow 4 weeks for delivery, rush available please contact us for more information.